West Coast Day Tour Highlights.
- Loch Lomond
- the Rest and be Thankful.
- Inverary Castle.
- St Conan’s Kirk
- Castle Stalker. ( photo stop)
- Glencoe mountains.
West Coast Day Tour from Glasgow Itinerary.
On this west coast day tour from Glasgow, we explore the quaint conservation village of Luss, situated on the “Bonnie” banks of Loch Lomond, then journey north into the spectacular rugged mountains of Glencoe.
We visit the west coast and the picturesque harbour town of Oban, where you can enjoy lunch at one of the towns many excellent seafood restaurants serving traditional fish & chips or perhaps experience a behind the scenes tour of the towns historic whiskey distillery.
From Oban, our journey then takes us along the picturesque back roads to Inveraray Castle, home of the “Duke of Argyll” Chief of the clan Campbell. After a visit to the castle and a wander along the old town, we then drive along the shores of Loch Fyne, to the dramatic viewpoint of the “Rest and be Thankful” before making our way to Glasgow, where we sadly say our fairwells.
Day Tour highlights include:
- A stunning scenic journey to the “Bonnie” banks of Loch Lomond
- The spectacular natural beauty of Glencoe.
- Lunch or distillery stop at the picturesque harbour town of Oban, on the west coast.
- The enchanting St Conan’s Kirk,
- The impressive Kilchurn castle ( viewpoint)
- Inveraray Castle.
- Loch Fyne
- The dramatic “Rest and be Thankful” mountain pass.
View more Day Tours from Glasgow