- Blair Atholl Distillery.
- Edradour Distillery.
- Dunkeld Cathedral.
- The Hermitage
Perthshire Whiskey Day Tour from Glasgow details:
Your scenic Perthshire whiskey day tour from Glasgow begins with us heading north to view the spectacular medieval fortress of Stirling Castle. It was once the favourite Royal residence of the powerful Stuart Monarchs including Mary Queen of Scots. We then continue north into the simply breath taking Perthshire highlands.
It is here you will visit the contrasting distilleries of Blair Atholl and Edradour.
- Blair Atholl distillery is one of the oldest working distilleries in Scotland.
- Edradour distillery produces the last handmade single malt whiskey from a farm distillery still in production today.
Other highlights of this day tour will include:
- Free-time to explore the beautiful Victorian town of Pitlochry.
- A visit to the picturesque village of Dunkeld with its impressive 12th century Cathedral
- A stop at The Hermitage, a beautiful wooded glen with picturesque follies and attractive waterfalls.
Your friendly and knowledgeable guide will keep you entertained and informed throughout the day. He will also bring to life the ancient art of whisky distilling. Of course a tasting of some of our most popular Perthshire single malts is included.
View our other Day Tours from Glasgow or our Whiskey Tours